Thursday, September 07, 2006

Moonbat At Greenham Common.

George Monbiot was at Greenham Common. I would mock but simply quoting him is far more effective than anything I could add, just bear in mind that this is by someone supporting the Soviet dupes:
In the morning, unaware of the trouble I was in, I sat by the camp fire, waiting for the kettle to boil. I sensed that someone was standing over me, and looked up. I was surrounded by a ring of women. They held their palms out towards me and their eyes were closed. Slowly and quietly they started chanting. "Go away. Go away. Go away." It was terrifying and extremely effective
These certainly sound like the kind of people I would of chosen to run the Cold War.
Read the whole thing, Moonbat bewails the "Slanderous" stories about the Greenham Common women but his own tales in their defence are at least as damning.

No comments: