Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blog Request.

I did a vanity google search today for 'Unenlightened Commentary' and was surprised to learn that one of the New York Times blogs, 'The Opinionator' linked here two months ago to my very wise words on the James Watson affair. This presumably means that I'm fit to print! Anyway I would like to have found out earlier so I was wondering what is the best gizmo to use to highlight who is linking to this site? I'm particularly interested in something which highlights recent links especially and can be displayed as a side bar.

1 comment:

10000 Smiley Faces said...

www.10000smileyfaces.com


Hi, my name is Ezequiel, and I invite you to be a part of the 10000 Smiley Faces Community, link your blog and raise your visits. We created this website to everyone who has a blog or personal site and want to tell something to the world.