Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stealing My Lines

Me yesterday:
Rather incredibly it appears that the political zombie that is Gordon Brown is going to be allowed to roam the Earth for more time.
Nick Clegg today:
Labour is a "zombie government, a cross between Shaun of the Dead and I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
Okay seeing as the speech was almost certainly written before I posted my piece it isn't technically stealing, but it's good to know that Nick Clegg does at least share my choice of analogies.

4 comments:

John M Ward said...

Well, I have to confess I haven't been thinking so much Shaun of the Dead as Shaun the Sheep when it comes to Brown and Labour, and they will surely be "sheared" come the General Election...

John M Ward said...

...or even "shorn". In this particular context, either will do.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

"Good to know"? Personally, I'd be embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

John, from what I've seen Shawn the Sheep is quite competent and clears up the disasters caused by the other sheep, so he's not that much like Brown.