Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm A Trendsetter.

On the subject of those two tossers Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross can I just point out that I hated them long before it became fashionable. As I said on another blog in January:

"After Moz left the stage, "celebrity fans" Jonathan Ross, David Walliams and Russell Brand took to the stage to pacify the crowd."

And yet no one had thought to take a hand grenade along in case of this eventuality!

See I was calling for their violent death way before they started bullying an elderly man and his grand daughter!

{via}

4 comments:

Blognor Regis said...

Thanks you I see HP had also posted the clip of them getting booed off. Now I look like a plagiarist! I hadn't seen that before honest, guv.

James Higham said...

Trendsetter indeed. I've included Jonathan Ross in my current list of villains.

Letters From A Tory said...

Nice one!

Ross said...

"Now I look like a plagiarist! "

I think they added it in an update so you could have preceded them.

"my current list of villains."

You have a villains list! Is that like Nixon's enemies list?