Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lily & The Solar Powered Lorry.

Plane Stupid vandal Lily Kember is outraged that the newspapers have tagged their organisation as a bunch of trustafarian wankers, many of them came from poor families where their Daddy was poor, their Mummy was poor and even their servants were poor:
one bright spark at the Sun decided to savage me for the heinous crime of being educated at Godolphin and Latymer school. Of course, the journalist, Lynsey Haywood – who sounds pretty well-heeled to me – forgot to mention that I went there on a full scholarship, and that my dad drives trucks for a living.
Isn't a bit rich for an climate change protester to boast about her father driving trucks for a living? Perhaps some concerned eco warrior should do something about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..the journalist, Lynsey Haywood – who sounds pretty well-heeled to me.."

I never had the benefit of a Godolphin and Latymer education, so I obviously missed out on the ability to deduce income solely from a person's name....

John M Ward said...

I'd have no truck with her dad.

DJ said...

Instinct tells me 'dad drives trucks' will translate as 'dad owns a trucking company'